Korea University Holdings is waiting for start-ups that wish to implement innovative technology. please do not hestate to contact us if you are planning to start a technology-based start-up or running an early-stage start-up.
- Q1. What is a University Holding Company?
- A1. A University Holding Company is a company made by investing the intellectual property and cash owned by the school in order to promote the commercialization of the university’s technology and research achievements. The profit generated by the University Holding Company is reinvested into the university’s R&D.
- Q2. I would like to know how the investment and support program works.
- A2. Please refer to our business page to see how our investment and support program (such as the TIPS Program) works. If you are interested, please submit an application through the apply link above.
Link : apply
- Q3. What are the procedures after the documents are sent?
- A3. After the documents are received, you will be contacted via email within 3 weeks to schedule a meeting.
- Q4. What is the selection criteria?
- A4. We are looking for prospective founders and technology-based start-ups that have the potential to grow into global companies.
- Q5. Must the founder be a professor or a student at Korea University?
- A5. No, any technology-based company can apply.
- Q6. What kind of help can I get in setting up a company?
- A6. We provide business space with capital investment. and we also support regisration of corporate establishment, application for business registration card and insurance.
Link : https://www.startbiz.go.kr